The detailed goals of this workshop are:
- Defining best practices in the combination of RE and BPM
- Getting Experience reports from both, academia and industry, regarding commonalities and differences of RE and BPM roles, processes and artifacts
- Exchanging ideas and problem statements regarding in the integrated development and analysis of business process and software-intensive systems.
- Discussing the role of RE and BPM during evolution of processes and systems
- Identifying open research topics
The workshop is planned as a work meeting with discussion groups. The groups shall be inspired by some paper presentations in order to foster discussion.
After an introduction, theoretical reflections and problem statements will be presented. Problem statements should finish with an open problem description. These problem descriptions will be discussed by participants and organizers. In the finishing slot the results will be discussed and gathered and further work will be defined.
Topics of Interest:
Topics of interest include all issues related to RE activities and techniques in the BPM lifecycle, or, BPM activities and techniques during a RE project. We are open for all contributions that raise discussion on the possibilities and limitations of a better integration of BPM and RE.
Original submissions from research and practice in three categories are welcome
- Full Papers: Papers describing concepts and methods in the form of Research Papers (up to 10 pages).
- Position Papers: Solution Proposals or Case Studies/Case Descriptions (up to 6 pages).
- Problem Statements: Describe a problem that is currently open and shall be discussed and/or researched in the future (up to 4 pages).
Formatting instructions can be found here: IEEE Formatting Instructions
- Submission of abstracts: June 1st, 2015 (suggested, but not mandatory) via EasyChair
- Submission deadline: EXTENDED DEADLINE: 16th of June 2015 via EasyChair
- Decisions to authors: June 30th, 2015
Camera Ready due: July 15th, 2015 Registration of at least one author by July 5th 2015 (exact date to be confirmed) Workshop date: August 24th, 2015WORKSHOP CANCELLED
All deadlines are 23:59 Baker Island Time.